The wisdom in this blog post is mainly from a Kat Kerr YouTube video.
The kingdom on earth
When the disciples asked Jesus how to pray, He gave them the Lord’s Prayer. Part of that prayer is Matthew 6:10 that you see at the top of this page. We are to ask for things in heaven to come to earth.
In God’s timeline you can be living in the Kingdom Age. Get close to God and this is what you can be walking in.
- You cannot leave fun out of this time on earth. Remember: Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Half of your time in heaven is fun.
- No fear in you.
- No sickness in you.
- The new you is different from the old you. Be prepared to leave lots of the old (old ways, old habits, old mind sets, old words) behind. Develop a heaven culture. If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- If you revert back to your old ways, you will fall behind. No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God. Luke 9:62
- You will speak truth to people. If you are not speaking truth, you are not really loving them. Admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Col.3:16b Often, if you let people live their old lives, you are just hurting them and not helping them.
- You will not sin because it allows the enemy to mess with you.
- Start running after him now, just as you are. Talk to Him many times daily. Remember: He rewards those who diligently search for him. Hebrews 11:6 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. James 4:8
- You will not tolerate darkness. Sig the host of heaven on the enemy. They get excited when you do that. Tell the host of heaven to run the enemy out of your neighborhood.
- Start living in the power of God. In the past there have been saints that demons could not stand to be around. When Smith Wigglesworth or Marie Woodworth Etter came within miles of a place, demons would flee because the Glory of God was so great. Consequently many of these people would be healed and set free.
- Kingdom living involves things like
♦ Working with the host of heaven,
♦ The supernatural,
♦ The Father having specific plans for you.
The more you believe that this kingdom living is real, the more real it becomes. Keep talking about it and writing things down.
- The kingdom of God will be manifest in you because you choose to be chosen. Many are called, but few are chosen. Matthew 22:14
- You will work and pray with others regardless of denomination. There are no denominations in heaven. We’re a family.
- News of the kingdom will be spread around by the Internet.
- Expect to be sought out by the world. They will want what you have.
- Expect to be rich. It takes a great deal of money to finance the spreading of the gospel message. The sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous. Proverbs 13:22b
- You will be dangerous to hell.
- There will geographical regions of glory in which you can live. Expect the Glory of God to be so great that people will drive their dead there and they will come back to life.
Whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12
- You will hear God and obey God. If you’ll obey, you will be OK. You have been chosen to have a unique purpose on the earth. Walk in it. Walk in the Kingdom of God.