Four sources of wisdom
Our minds listen to four different sources of wisdom:
♦ Lusts of the flesh
♦ Voice of God.
With practice, we can learn how to shut off the lusts of the flesh and the demonic. Remember Proverbs 3:5 — Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Being directed by hearing God’s voice
When we hear God’s voice, He will direct us financially, educationally, socially, relationally, physically… He will give us direction and knowledge about people.
Anything that says that God is there and I’m here is not from God. I’m part of the body of Christ and He is the head. God is in me.
Principles of hearing God’s voice
1. God does not answer worry, He does not answer fear and He is not concerned.
2. God is not directing you by anyone else. He leads you by HIS spirit. Don’t follow someone in matters of spiritual things if he does not hear from God.
3. Everything that stands in the way of God comes down.
4. Cast all your cares upon God.
5. If you are bitter against anyone, forgive them.
Dr. Gary Whetstone talks about hearing God’s voice
Dr. Gary Whetstone was interviewed on the It’s Supernatural program about hearing God’s voice. Below are some of the highlights.
To hear the interview in its entirety, go to the sidroth.org website.